"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
Friday, November 30, 2007
Thanksgiving Pictures
Thanksgiving was pretty good this year but I missed my cousins that weren't there. :( It was a lot shorter and I actually liked the idea of having it shorter but it was too short. Didn't seem to last long enough. The food was good as usual. The little kids talents were so cute. My Aunt Patti sang and the boys, compliments of Brian, got her old T-shirts and put them on. They were her fan club. lol. It was a had-to-be-there type of thing. Then we headed to my dad's house for thanksgiving with them. I haven't spent Thanksgiving with my dad in years (Thanksgiving was mostly spent with my mom's side). It was really nice. He actually seemed like my dad again. He hung out and talked to Rob, Rich, and I. I also got to watch football with him, which brought back good memories from me watching football with him growing up. I missed having my dad around and involved in my life. He has kinda been MIA since he got married and with my mom gone and me living so far aways from family....well needless to say, the holidays have been a little lonely. But it was really nice this Thanksgiving. I loved the time I got to spend with my family. It really helped my home sickness.
Patti Miner fan club!!
Me, Rob, and Aunt Patti. Also I have a new haircut.
My Jacket from Forever 21. It hadn't been cold enough in St. George to wear it so I was really excited that I could wear it in Orem.
Ok this is Jason breakin a little. Oh and my singing debut! yeah im THAT good! seriously! I thought I would only give you guys a little taste of The Jen. Ha!
I just wrote a 4 page comment, but it got deleted. dangeditblogger.com! Anyway, I'm glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with your fam and dad. That's what it's all about. If you get lonely any more these holidays come over and you can roast chesnuts on the open fire with us. Oh and your singing was rockin. Encore baby!
3 comments:
I just wrote a 4 page comment, but it got deleted. dangeditblogger.com! Anyway, I'm glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with your fam and dad. That's what it's all about. If you get lonely any more these holidays come over and you can roast chesnuts on the open fire with us.
Oh and your singing was rockin. Encore baby!
um did i see you pre-haircut, cuz that is BABEALICIOUS!!! I seriously love it- you little hottie!
Hola! Miercoles! I was looking for a potential new entry.
I love the t-shirts from T-day. Very cool.
I also like your blog and I like Espanish.
Nothing really to say, just a quick "Hullo!" and maybe a "Tina come get some HAM!"
-Jay
Post a Comment