Thursday, November 1, 2007

KA and the best buffet!

We got all dressed up and went to this amazing ($37 a person) buffet. I think the buffet was worth it. They had yummy sushi, prime rib, and seafood. It was so good. Then after that we saw this




It was so good! The acrobats were incredible and the story is awesome! I want to go to the other Cirque Du Soleil shows in Vegas now, after we see Phantom of course. If you guys go to Vegas, I seriously recommend going to this show.



The guys looking all sorts of hot!



Carrie and me. These are outfits that we bought at Forever 21. I love my shoes! They are gold and plaid! I still need to break them in though.

Blurry but it was the only picture that I got of us all dressed up.


Hot tottie Carrie and Handsome Tim. Thanks for letting us tag along for your anniversary! HA !

2 comments:

Lara said...

How much do I love Forever 21? It's out of control.

SPEAKING OF WHICH - you look OUT OF CONTROL HOTTTTT! Look at you workin that thang!!!

ANDREA said...

YOU ARE SUCH A HOTTTTTTTIEE!!!!!!!!!

Music I like