This was at Jason and Toni's dinner rehearsal. The baby is my niece, Dani...and I think the guy is Legolas or maybe David Beckham. hehe.
Rob and I "getting our dance on" at Jason's Reception. Actually this is just us posing.
Rob gettin freaky with the pole. haha, I think my favorite thing about this pic is that my dad is in the background while Rob is pole dancing.
My dad totally was dancing at the reception!! It was so fun!! This is Jasmine (Toni's sister), me, Ashley(my niece), Carrie (my sister), My dad ..lol...in the back with his hands up, Brittany (my niece), and Dani (Carrie's daughter-my niece) crying in the stroller. I just love this pic on so many levels and none of them have to do with me being in it. Ha!
Me, Ash, Brit, and Carrie. We couldn't sit still for too long, we were dancing. SO there are the pics that I have been meaning to get up but literally haven't had time for it until now. enjoy.
PS. if you read this maybe just add a little comment so i kinda know who actually reads this. Kind of fun for me to see who actually reads my crazy ramblings.



5 comments:
I read it but I also read the back of my shampoo bottle. HA! HA! Just kidding! I love you and I miss you. How's life down South?
Congrats Jason!
Looks like fun Jen!
Jay
Your hair is soooo long!!! holy crap! Youre such a hottie!
YAY JENN!!! Your hair is so gorgeous and of course I'm LOVING the natural color! It feels like I haven't seen you in a year. Come HOME and go to lunch with us all! Andrea, Marsh, Brad, Todd and I all met for lunch the other day - we left an open seat for your spirit. Then I sat on it.
I'm sorry I missed Jay's wedding!!! It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment