Nursing School
Our teacher accidently put the Sim Mans (one is a female and the other a male) like this. HA! she is so oblivious! It has been really stressful in the nursing program so far. I have been really home sick. Which is weird because I don't really get home sick. I think it is because I don't really know anyone down here. I have kind of made friends with people in the program with me but mostly I just feel socially retarded. Like I am in Junior High again and I worry about if people will like me, I know...it's stupid. I went through the ups and downs and wondering if I can really do this program and if I will be a good nurse. I can't wait until I will be done and can move home back into my house near my family and friends.
3 comments:
Jenniharbradt!
Hey! Diggin the picts, found your blog after gettin' nudged here by Bizaylfrandsen and marsha marsha marsha.
Glad to hear you are working ont hat career and closer to your dream of working with Gaylod Focker (hah!). Keep up the good work and mosey on by my blog if you are ever bored
jarubla.blogspot.com
Peace out ninja,
Jay
OH jen jen- dont be socially retarded or insecure feeling. You are one of thee most outgoing fun people Ive ever known! and you will be an AMAZING nurse!!!!!! Don't be sad k- Love ya!!!
Jen you are the least socially retarded person I know. Wanna come play pogs with me?
Post a Comment