Thursday, September 27, 2007

Halo 3


Rob is a nerd and it might be rubbing off on me! He was super excited about Halo 3 coming out. We went to this video game store at midnight just to buy the game. The whole place was packed with....well....dorks, not that that's a bad thing. Anyway, my point is that it reeked like swass, swalls, and BO. If you don't know what that is then consider yourself lucky. I have taken up playing Halo 3 and actually like it, hence the part about his dorkiness rubbing off on me. I was gonna get a picture of all the smelly halo nerds but I decided I would rather remember my cute husband, so here he is.







1 comment:

Lara said...

I was sitting here thinking.... Swass? Swalls?? Then, of course, the sweet rememberance of you whispered ever so gently in my ear what you deemed those words. How could I forget?!

Music I like