"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
I hear ya. I have SEVENTEEN books this semester. Literature, sheesh!
Holy cow! I am dreading the day when I have to get that many books. I'm lucky and only have like 8 books this semester.
well thats what you get for being ambitious and going to college. :) I MISS YOU DANG IT! come back and work at convergys with me would ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hear ya. I have SEVENTEEN books this semester. Literature, sheesh!
Holy cow! I am dreading the day when I have to get that many books. I'm lucky and only have like 8 books this semester.
well thats what you get for being ambitious and going to college. :) I MISS YOU DANG IT! come back and work at convergys with me would ya!
Post a Comment