
My niece, Dani, being cute....all these pictures are old. she is WAY bigger now. She grew up so fast.
Carrie sent me these. They were at the races. Aren't her cheeks so cubby!
Haha this one kills me!
Rob's friend, Nolan. Note that his knees are right up in the handle bars! Thats because hes like 6 foot 4 inches! Oh and also the perma-grin.
Rob's Halloween costume last year. Ha! I did his hair like Ace Ventura. I tried the year before to get him to be Ace but he wouldn't. I finally was able to convince him last year. He made the perfect Ace and everyone loved it.
Can I honestly say, "no comment" on this picture! There is so much to comment on and make fun of. lol!
Newborn Dani. This was the first time that Auntie Jen watched her.

This will always be one of my favorite pictures!
Rob's brother took this picture of him and sent it to me.

His hair was so long. I am not sure I like it that long, hopefully he keeps it at a short shag.
This was us trying to copy this Steve Nash picture that we saw. So many people call Rob Nash when he plays basketball.
Respect the Ace Ventura in full effect!
Rob kept telling me that his hair looked cool like that. I tried to tell him that it didn't. ha! He didn't listen to me. This picture was taken to show him what he REALLY looked like. It didn't work because he had that long hair parted in the middle like that for a while.
These are from the Chicago Art Institute. I forgot my camera so I took a bunch with my cell phone. This place was so cool.
I love George Serat! This picture was one that I tried to copy when I was in 6th grade.
Van Gogh

Degas. I seriously want these in my house. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
This was in Waukegan, IL. We just happened to see this monument to a sailor named Rob.
The Art Institute of Chicago. They not only had paintings but artifacts and stuff! It seriously was the coolest place. If you ever get to Chicago, you have to go there. Plan to spend like 3 hours or more there.
Can you tell that Rob really liked the Mid-Evil section?
Picaso
Picaso. They also had photographs, like from Ansel Adams. I always loved artsy stuff but I, myself, am not talented enough to create my own.



3 comments:
I love art too. I mostly stick to admiring as well. I will definitely check out the Chicago Art Institute if we ever make it out there. That looks like so much fun! I think I vaguely remember that art project in the sixth grade.
I remember the art project! I made my dots too big and at teh end they still just looked like a binch of dots, even from far away. That project taught me to stick with water colors.
I remember wetting my pants when Rob came in dressed like that. But he topped it with the stance. Too much. Mine mindeth cannot comprehendeth such an thing.
Post a Comment