"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
hey, my computer crashed and I finally got a new one.. so no updates for a while, but tonight I'll be busy adding new stuff hopefully :) hope you guys had a good Christmas! and Happy New Year!
Happy New Years hottie bo bottie
I think the best part is his shirt. I'd wear one today.
He's good, I guess, but I'm not too intimidated - I do a mean Electric Slide.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey, my computer crashed and I finally got a new one.. so no updates for a while, but tonight I'll be busy adding new stuff hopefully :) hope you guys had a good Christmas! and Happy New Year!
Happy New Years hottie bo bottie
Happy New Years hottie bo bottie
I think the best part is his shirt. I'd wear one today.
He's good, I guess, but I'm not too intimidated - I do a mean Electric Slide.
Post a Comment