Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our Tree

makeshift and ghetto...but nonetheless here it is because I am proud of my creation! lol. All of you famous tree designers, please don't be offended at the lack of tree topper. I know it is a crucial element of real tree but what can you do. Actually..I just had a thought....maybe I should make one from tin foil!! hahahahaha!


My favorite ornament. :)

4 comments:

Tiecen said...

I love it! It's not ghetto.

Anonymous said...

I love white trees with red lights. Serious. Love it.

Jarubla said...

Jen,

The tree is great!

As to the foil tree-topper, just don't go all nuts and make a set of foil beanies for you and Rob to wear around the tree (you know, so the aliens can't read your brain waves n' all).

Merry Christmas!

-Jay

Loni said...

Red and gold man, that's the way to go. Cheap Christmases are the best. Brent and I have talked extensively about trying to keep Christmas to a minimum no matter how much money we have.

Music I like