Sunday, October 21, 2007

Why do I??

Why do I feel it is necessary to post pictures every time I blog? I feel like if I don't put pictures then I shouldn't write. Maybe I am too boring without the visuals.

It was Tammie's Bday and I was trying to get a pic with her and her oldest daughter. As you can see...


It didn't really work that well. Ha! This is one of the reasons that I love Jason, he's funny. I still think that Tammie and Brittany look beautiful even with the ugly mug in the background!

Rob is going to be the best daddy!


Note the candle, hehe. Carrie's homemade chocolate frosting is the BEST! and I don't even like frosting!


I love Rob's mom!


Rob and I on our way up north! I was so excited because I missed our family!

I can't get enough of this little stinker! She was 'talking' on Rob's phone and every time I would try to get a picture of it???....


She would put the phone away from her ear and give me the biggest cheese, like the above pic!


she LOOOVES her uncle Jason! I was trying to get her to make faces at me....at least me making faces worked at getting Jason to make them back! LOL!

Who loves her Cindy LooHoo hair? :) And there you have it...some pictures of our weekend up in Orem. I wish I would have remembered my camera a lot more. We did so much more and I always forgot my camera.

4 comments:

cami said...

I miss you and your family a lot you little devils!!! This is Cami by the way. Anyways Tammie is cute and Jason is to hot for his own good. Your niece is darling i would know about darling kids i do have two of my own. anyways i love your blog!!!

cami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lara said...

WHAT!?!?!?!!?!?!?? I would've thought I would've been the first person to know you were coming, and the first person you'd want to stay with. Whatevs.

ANDREA said...

K- cute pic of you and rob in the car- I miss you, why didnt you visit ME when you were here! and also- I LOVE that you pulled faces at your niece to try to get her to do them, and all you got were some funny faces from Jason. thats the funniest thing ever!!!!!!!!!

Music I like