"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
I like the blow-up palm trees with colored lights that you can keep in your front yard the whole year round.Please tell me you remember that.
haha of course!!! WE even got online visuals!
my blog is private now and if you can't access it, email me your email address dreadog7@gmail.com thanks
Jeniharbrandt, Where do you live? I thought you lived in Cedar? That wouldn't make sense though, Rich coming down from Cedar. Flippin palm trees too. Do you live in Vegas? Are you a Veeeeegan?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the blow-up palm trees with colored lights that you can keep in your front yard the whole year round.
Please tell me you remember that.
haha of course!!! WE even got online visuals!
my blog is private now and if you can't access it, email me your email address dreadog7@gmail.com thanks
Jeniharbrandt,
Where do you live? I thought you lived in Cedar? That wouldn't make sense though, Rich coming down from Cedar. Flippin palm trees too. Do you live in Vegas? Are you a Veeeeegan?
Post a Comment