Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ball Game


This was my first MLB game and it was SO FUN! The Cubs lost but I still had a blast. Below are pictures of our time at the historic Wrigley Field.



This is all the guys that came to the game. We all meet up at the end of the game. I uploaded the pictures backwards. The girl who took the picture didn't get the concept of getting the sign in the background...oh well.

All the boys.
Me and my cute husband!

Welcome to Wrigley Field!!


This is us in our amazing seats right behind home plate.


One of the coolest things about Wrigley Field, I think, is the houses across the street. They had bleachers build on top of the buildings that they rent out privately. It looked so cool!


Rob getting me bring the drinks. We had super yummy chicago dogs, peanuts, and cotton candy.

Rob was taking tons of pictures. I came back to like 20 pictures of the most random things!

Our seats! There were atleast two other levels above us. Oh and the best part of the game??? Everyone stood up and sang, "take me out to the ball game......."

5 comments:

ANDREA said...

JENNNNNN!! hey girl! I realized how i could click on your name from when you left a comment on my blog and that would lead me to YOUR blog- these blog people are such geniuses! Okay I have to say that i LOOOVE your blog and Im so jealous of all the fun freakin stuff youve been able to do this summer. Why is my life so boring!!? I mean, seriously! I love all the pics and videos and everything. youre so cute i miss your guts! Glad you guys are doing good- keep the pics coming.

Andréa Morrow said...

Jen, looks like tons of fun..especially w/o kids, don't get me wrong, we love taking Tati everywhere, just not to a game :)

Tiecen said...

Jonny loves the Cubs. He's going to be so jealous. I had never been to a MLB game until I moved to SD and now I love going to see the PAdres all the time. We sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" too duting the 7th inning stretch. But we've never had Harryy Carry; "CUBS WIN!!!"

Andréa Morrow said...

hey, we have been tossing around hailey eden.. and that's sort of it, theres others, but it's always either a name I like and he doesn't and vice versa.. anyways, that's great your getting into the nursing program.. I've strongly considered it possibly when I'm done having kids.. we'll see.. I really enjoy the medical field..plus it would be hard to pursue it w/ Brant trying to finish school and go to dental school!

Lara said...

Jenn-

All I can say is I would love to see you sing "take me out to the ballgame".. I'm sure you stole the show. Did someone pass the mic to you so you could hold that last note in vibrato? Hope so.
Oh, and stop being so cute in all of your pictures. And stop having cute sun glasses.
That is all.

Lara

Music I like