lately I have been watching Jensen's (A co-worker of Rob's) Dog. Jensen's girlfriend went home and so there is no one home to be with his dog, Nash. That would leave him in his small kennel all day so I offered to watch him during the day. He is the cutest white/albino boxer. Rob has been wanting a boxer ever since I can remember. Nash is so cute, and he has an awesome name (Rob and I are huge Steve Nash fans)! It's so funny because he thinks that he is this little lap dog and hes 70 lbs! haha! He just climbs right up on you lap and settles down and naps. He loves to cuddle too! Anyway...its been nice not to be alone all day waiting for Rob to get home.
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Dog Day Care
lately I have been watching Jensen's (A co-worker of Rob's) Dog. Jensen's girlfriend went home and so there is no one home to be with his dog, Nash. That would leave him in his small kennel all day so I offered to watch him during the day. He is the cutest white/albino boxer. Rob has been wanting a boxer ever since I can remember. Nash is so cute, and he has an awesome name (Rob and I are huge Steve Nash fans)! It's so funny because he thinks that he is this little lap dog and hes 70 lbs! haha! He just climbs right up on you lap and settles down and naps. He loves to cuddle too! Anyway...its been nice not to be alone all day waiting for Rob to get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Reminds me of another Boxer I know... Is he deaf? White Boxers often are...
Post a Comment