Friday, July 20, 2007

A post of videos!

SO I haven't posted in a while. Sorry for that, to anyone who actually checks out this page. I have just been trying to get ready for school in the fall. Other than that not much has happened. Oh...I took up playing Halo2 ..Haha! This weekend we are gonna go to a cubs game at the infamous Wrigley Field. So I should post on that. Ok here are a few short videos of our time out here and florida.


Everyone already knows how much I love ducks and how much more I love to feed them! Right now we live next to this lake/pond. There are always people fishing in it, right by the sign that says "no fishing!" haha! So anyway....there are these super cute ducks that swim there and walk around our complex. Ha I love it! I always look out our patio to find ducks or bunnies there. I have taken to feeding them. I think that they are used to me now cause something awesome happened yesterday! ahah watch the video to find out!



Street performers. Here are two short videos of some of the street performers we see here in Chicago. I love street performers for some reason. Rob is nice and always lets me stop and watch and sometimes give them a couple bucks.

These are some of the bucket kids...as I like to call them. They are always out during the weekends and stuff. You would be surprised at how much these guys make!




Here is the guy that does the blues puppets! He even makes their mouths move and there hands slide up and down the guitars. Its pretty realistic. I didn't get video of the one that plays the guitar but here is the sax player.




Ok so Chicago has these crazy rain/thunder/lightening storms all the time. They just come out of nowhere and don't last long. I love the rain and even more lightening/thunder storms. This isn't the best video so I understand if you can't watch it. lol! There are way better storms that this one. This one is kinda mild compared to some. Sometimes you will see flashes of lightening every second or half second! It's so cool that I had to share it.




I have never seen a firefly until this summer! I tried to get a little video of it. Look close you can totally see them! When I first saw them I seriously thought I was seeing stars and gonna pass out but when I didn't pass out I figured out what they were. I know I'm Teh Smart.



This is just a fun video of Rob and Chuck doing back flips on the Florida beach. SHOWOFFS!! lol




Ok if you seriously watched all those videos then maybe you should start thinking about a hobby cause I just wasted about 5 minutes of your life. haha! sorry for that but this is my blog and I reserve the right to post completely boring words and useless videos. :)

1 comment:

Tiecen said...

Sweet action. You're like the duck whisperer. I could hear them quacking.

Music I like