"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
Ahhh bathroom humor. I can't figure out why we find it so funny, but we do. How do you post a YouTube vide to your blog? I couldn't figure it out...
i just copied and pasted the embeded link from youtube
What's the embedded link? The properties thing?
Because when I did that, it just showed the link, not the video.
This was quite funny. I enjoyed it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ahhh bathroom humor. I can't figure out why we find it so funny, but we do. How do you post a YouTube vide to your blog? I couldn't figure it out...
i just copied and pasted the embeded link from youtube
What's the embedded link? The properties thing?
Because when I did that, it just showed the link, not the video.
This was quite funny. I enjoyed it.
Post a Comment