Saturday, May 17, 2008

More FreYES pictures

Here are some more pictures of the second BBQ that we had with my family.

Michele, Bear, and Destiny.



Briana playing guitar hero III. Rob loved that he actually had people to play his Xbox with him. Haha.


My brother, Garry, grilling his famous chicken. It is SO good. When I look at this pic, I see so much of Jason. :)


HAHHAHAA! I caught Daryl by surprise.


Rob looking hot on this death trap.


On the ride over. Hey it was the only pic with me in it.


Courtney and Bri

The kids all love to turn up the radio really loud and sing and dance to it and they REALLY get into it. Bryson, TayTay, and Justin (their fster kid).


Rob and Destiny. How can you not love a face like that?

Bear giving sticky kisses to uncle Rob.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Yeah I thought that was Jason, too! That chicken... mmm.. made me hungry.
STOP. FOAMING. AT. MOUTH.
K, I'm back. I LOVE your background. And put more pictures of you up, k?

Music I like