Sorry I don't post that often. School has been CRAZY!! I promise that as soon as I am done with my finals I will give more frequent updates. AnyWHOOOO, I am a member of the Dixie State Nursing Association...yay (wiggling finger around in a circular motion while rolling my eyes)...anyway we went to a student nursing convention in Texas over my birthday. It was a blast (I did miss spending my b-day with my hubby). I will have pictures as soon as Nicole (hint hint NICOLE) gets them to me. Actually, I lied...I have few pictures. Here they are:

Laura. there were all these statues around downtown Grapevine. we decided to pose with them.

No comment. HA!

Toni, so seductive!

Crazy eye

Our group: Sandy, Nicole, Toni, Traci Dawn, Me, Laura, Kristin, Phyllis (instructor), and Kathy (instructor)

The middle of our hotel was awesome! All the rooms surround this big atrium (???) ...I have no idea what to call it but it was beautiful. I am not even sure I know what an atrium is but it is the word that comes to mind so I am going to use it. This is us under the Texas flag in the ATRIUM.
Kristin, Toni, Nicole, me


Yes we attracted many many men. But what Texan can resist cowhide.

The mall waiting for the shuttle. Something isn't quite right about this pic.

Oh yeah. My new shoes. A girl doesn't want to ruin a good pedicure...

Me and Toni

Toni, Nicole, and me heading to Wal-mart. It was cool, we had a driver take us in this big clack suburban.

These girls are gonna be nurses that will maybe someday care for your life
.....are you worried?

Too many groceries to carry so we used the luggage carts.

yes the atrium again. The ceiling was glass with stars all over. You could see outside. the ATRIUM was so pretty. hehe. There are more pics to come, especially one with me up on a chair, in a green pimp hat, and dancing to happy birthday. I know, your excited to see them. Ok, well now that I have taken my only free time to write this blog....back to studying.
2 comments:
You look great! i miss you!
Jen,
Are the sandals made out of the toilet seat covers (commonly known as free cowboy hats or arse gaskets)?
Seeing the Texas flag makes me wanna say "God Bless Texas!"
-Jay
Post a Comment