"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
I LOVE the oompa loompa costume. I don't think I've ever seen that. Awesome!
Fun-nny! All great shots there..Thanks for the picts!-Jay
I love looking through old pics.. neat :) ok we are not fans of spurs and we better catch up and not let them win!
LOVE THE PICS!!! I laughed so hard on the pic of the three shirtless Bro's!!! You make a sexy oompa-loompa!
Love em all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE the oompa loompa costume. I don't think I've ever seen that. Awesome!
Fun-nny! All great shots there..
Thanks for the picts!
-Jay
I love looking through old pics.. neat :) ok we are not fans of spurs and we better catch up and not let them win!
LOVE THE PICS!!! I laughed so hard on the pic of the three shirtless Bro's!!! You make a sexy oompa-loompa!
Love em all!
Post a Comment