"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
Sunday, October 7, 2007
The Little Kid In Rob
It's Sunday...no it's football Sunday! Rich, Rob's Twin, came down from Cedar to hang out with us. Rob loves it when his brother's come to visit, I do too. Anyway, they have been watching conference, playing Halo 3, Playing Tennis, and watching football all day long. I'm sitting on the couch studying when all the sudden I hear snoring. I Investigate and see THIS!!! HAHAHA!

How cute is that?!! Haha, seriously he fell asleep with the football in his hands like that! I would expect that from a little boy...actually I would expect it from Rob. I love that he still has little kid in him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ok that's hilarious, but I don't know how much he'd think it's funny.. or maybe he would.. anyways, are you guys coming here or something, that would be awesome! how's school going? Brant's studying right now also.
OH...MY...GOOD..CRAP!!!!! THATS HILARIOUS BEYOND HILARIOUS.
I miss your face.
Ahh, look at the little fella. He's all tuckered out after an exciting day.
Post a Comment