Sunday, October 21, 2007

Because I miss my mom.


I think everyone misses their mom when they are a little sick. I got to visit her grave when we went up to Orem/Provo the weekend of fall break. I have been thinking a lot about her and not just cause I am sick (but also because I am sick too..lol). In this program there have been a lot of things that remind me of her, when she was sick. Sometimes its hard and sometimes its not. When it's hard I call one of my sisters or my bro. I use them to make me happy again, they don't know this cause I don't mention why I really called. Anyway, I am very thankful to have the family and friends that I have. Even my cousins and extended family are so awesome!

I did have a purpose to this post and now I forgot it. Oh well, There is my moms beautiful headstone with her beautiful face on it. I thought I would share it with y'all.

3 comments:

Lara said...

She's gorgeous in all the pictures I've seen! Moms are amazing. No one can replace them. Guaranteed she is always thinking about you too.
*hugs*

ANDREA said...

ditto to Lara. This was a sweet post- I love it!

Jarubla said...

Hey Jen,

It's crazy to think it has been 2 1/2 years since your mom passed away. I am glad that you got to visit her when you came up! Lots of things remind me of my mom too. Keep the chin up and the twinkle in your eye k? Jen laughing is one of the best memories I have of working with ya. That and pissed at Bart Jen, but that's another story...

-Jay

Music I like