"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
Well I think you are ready! You have the hold down! And I love how you are lovingly gazing into the dogs eyes!
lol! I was getting ready to tell you congrats, and then I was like, is that a dogs face?
LOVE this!! LOVE that chair!! And, LOVE the wall color!!! Want to see the rest of the room
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well I think you are ready! You have the hold down! And I love how you are lovingly gazing into the dogs eyes!
lol! I was getting ready to tell you congrats, and then I was like, is that a dogs face?
LOVE this!! LOVE that chair!! And, LOVE the wall color!!! Want to see the rest of the room
Post a Comment