"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
Whoohoo! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!
yay...you guys have been waiting a long time for this!! hooray!! and at 12.5 weeks you are almost out of danger.
Jen, I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys!! can't wait to meet the little booger :) I hope you are finding out the gender.. I will make any baby stuff for you!
Woohoo! As I have told you before, I am so excited for you! Now, I don't have to keep the news to myself!
so excited for you guys! YAY!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whoohoo! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!
yay...you guys have been waiting a long time for this!! hooray!! and at 12.5 weeks you are almost out of danger.
Jen, I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys!! can't wait to meet the little booger :)
I hope you are finding out the gender.. I will make any baby stuff for you!
Woohoo! As I have told you before, I am so excited for you! Now, I don't have to keep the news to myself!
so excited for you guys! YAY!!!
Post a Comment