"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Some of my Basic Photography pictures..
I have really been enjoying my photography class. I decided to take it because it is something that has interested me and something I wanted to learn to do (just for myself). What I didn't realize how much there was to learn and for that matter how much I didn't know. Here are some of the pictures I took that I liked. Keep in mind that I don't know how to photo edit them (with photoshop or aperture yet...my next class :)). At least not correctly that is. We are taking pictures of non-moving things right now so we can get to know the settings on our cameras. So sorry if these pictures are a little blah but I like them. I want to note that, with the exception of one or two, I literally had to take like 5 or more pictures to get the exposure and such right.
This last one is just a lucky shot I got...and I love it.
2 comments:
i can't tell whats in the first pic but i love it and the pepsi bottles are my favorite.
Lovin' it! My fave is the chair. I like chair photography. :D
Post a Comment