Sunday, February 7, 2010

Up in the gym, working on my fitness




Miss me? Rob and I have been having too much fun to post on my blog. hehe. So here is a rundown of what we have been doing. These last few months are always the busiest for us.

Nov. - We had Thanksgiving with Rob's family at the Houle residence. The guy played ping pong and we ate pie and yummy food. It was so fun. Here is the Brandt family, minus Charles, Lauren, and Caiden. This isn't a very flattering picture of me because I worked early and then came straight there....but here is it nonetheless. I got a promotion at work to RN-Unit Manager (actually it was a bit before but we will just say Nov..mmkay). Rob and I both were doing school as well.

Dec.- This was the best Christmas that we have had since we got married. It was really nice to have money and to actually get to buy each other gifts. We got spoiled. We ate good food with family, saw my niece's dance program, saw the lights, hung out with family some more. It was so fun. Rob got a nice bonus at work and won the ping pong tourney at his work Christmas party (an additional $500 on top of his bonus..woohoo!). I also won a Ninja blender from my work. Look it up, its awesome. We also celebrated our 4th anniversary. Happy 4 years! It was so fun. Oh and Rob cut his hair and he's still HOT.


Jan. - Rob turned 27 years old this month. It was a week long birthday celebration with a Suns theme. We went to movies and dinner. I got him 4th row tickets to the Jazz game right behind the Suns bench. It was a blast! We definitely got noticed by the Suns players. It might have been more of a gift more me than him, haha. It was so fun! So for his presents Rob got a Suns jersey and Suns tie. He also got a few non-Suns gifts, like new shoes, clothes, and cologne. This month we started a new semester and I got another promotion at work. I am now the ADON, Assistant Director of Nursing (toot my own horn).

That is basically a very short run down of what we did these past three months. I am sure there has been much more and I may be forgetting something important but those were the highlights. As for this month, I have started working out. Sometimes it is hard to stay motivated since I wake up so early every morning. I come home and want to sleep. SO to combat this I am going to the gym straight from work and I put together (add to) a pump me up playlist.
Here is my Workout Playlist....Anyone have any good ideas for more songs?

1 comment:

lbrandt said...

ADON... They love you. Rob must be jealous. :)

Music I like