ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.
Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Rob
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake
D-Day: Sunday
E- Essential Item: Flip Flops
F- Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Sour Gummi Bears (amen to that!)
H-Home town: Orem
I- Indulgences: Jewelry (that I never wear)
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: give me a few years...or at least one :)
L-Life is incomplete without: God, Family, Gospel
M- Marriage Date: Dec 31, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 5
O- Oranges or Apples: hmmm Both please.
P- Phobias or Fears: Rob dying and leaving me here all alone.. or family/friends dying. Clowns and tornadoes.
Q- Quote:
"Dance like no one is watching.
Sing like no one is listening.
Love like you've never been hurt
and live like it's heaven on Earth." --Mark Twain
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss
R- Reason To Smile: Life, family, happiness...all the MANY MANY blessings I have in my life.
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: Anyone who hasn't done this...Maybe Jay, Ash, and Tie
U- Unknown fact about me: well if i told you then it wouldn't be unknown. I sing in the shower....hows that.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: HAHAHA!! I Oppress animals!! Mostly just chicken. Don't ask, I have no idea what I have against chickens...they just taste so good!
W- Worst Habit: Interrupting people...I try not to!! Oh and being too sarcastic sometimes.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are way cooler....
Y-Your favorite food: Crab Legs, Steak, and loaded mashed potatoes...coconut shrimp too.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries



1 comment:
LOL CLOWNS.. ME too lol
Post a Comment