Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stuck in a hotel

I am currently stuck in a dumpy Vegas hotel. I don't really like Vegas that much...dirty city. Rob is out working and I am waiting for him to come back. It has been good to get some homework done though. Here are the pictures that I tried to upload a while ago but blogspot was being stupid.



This is my GORGEOUS niece, Lindsay. She turned 20 this weekend and we had a little birthday dinner for her. Isn't she just beautiful?

This is my too-cute-for-her-own-good niece, Danica. We weren't really paying attention to her and turned to find her digging in the cake with a spoon. Linds had to quickly grab the cake and I grabbed my camera. Ha. It was so cute. This baby loves her chocolate.

Rascal Flatts.....wow. It was such a good concert. These guys sound just like their CD. Thank you Linds and Ash Brandt for inviting me to tag along with you guys! They planned the whole thing and were so nice to invite me.


Ash and jake


Linds and Joe. I seriously have no idea what that face is that he is making but I am used to it. HA!

These pics are so out of order and I am in too much of a hurry to fix them. Sorry. This is me and one of my Besties, Kam. I have missed this girl SO SO SO much. I seriously long for the days when we would all just hang on Tie's porch. Those were the best summer days. Anyway, I got to go up and see her in SLC this last weekend. It was a long needed visit.



Kam and Steve. The sweetest couple ever. I am so glad they found each other because they are so perfect for one another.


Jake and Ash Brandt
Rascal Flatts again. I wish this pic showed "The Pinky" better.


Joe and Linds Brandt. Thank you Joe for making a normal face.

Me and Rob. He just cut off most of those long beautiful locks yesterday and I have to say that I miss them. Oh and I love Linds in the background!


Our seats were so close. Ash and Linds did a great job! This is Gary. I think next time we will leave the husbands at home. They kept yelling stupid things the whole show like, "I love you Gary!" LOL. It was a little embarrassing but funny at the same time.

The guys again. It was seriously such a great show...all the lights and fireworks and everything.
I have video that I am thinking about posting....but I think it might be too boring. we'll see.

7 comments:

*Welcome To Crazy* said...

I would agree with the idea of leaving the boys home next year! Just the three of us, that'd be awesome!

Lara said...

Oh my gosh! Your hair is SOOOO long again! I agree with the idea of leaving the boys home next time, too. Take me instead.

Lara said...

Oh. Not Kidding.

CaraNathan said...

Hi!
I miss you! You seem like you are having so much fun!

Tiecen said...

I miss Kam too. And I miss you too. When will you guys come visit me?

ANDREA said...

JENNNNNNNNNN!!! oh my gosh i saw this girl from a distance today at work and thought it was you and I about screamed and tackled her. but it wasnt you. :( It totally made me miss you.

YOUR HAIR. IS SOO LONG. I LOVE IT! how does it grow so freakin fast?! and lindseys hair is so long too. And cute JOE! I MISS HIS GUTS and CUTE JAKE! i miss those boys- im glad you married into such a fun family.

oh and yes- your niece is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! i hate her for that.

Andréa Morrow said...

you guys look cute!

Music I like