Sunday, March 9, 2008

One Picture!!


First, I can't sleep. That is why I am posting this so late. Have you ever had too much on your mind and it keeps you awake? That's me tonight. Tomorrow...I mean today is going to be one of those long days.

Second.....the picture above is of my niece, Dani. I freaking love that baby too much. I have a bunch more pictures but blogspot is being dumb and would only let me upload ONE PICTURE!! I have some from the Rascal Flatts concert on Friday night (sogoodbytheway) and more of my awesome family but no can't post them. So you guys are going to have to wait until my spring break is over to get them all. Unless there is another night like this one, which I hope there isn't. A girl needs her beauty sleep.

1 comment:

Lara said...

That is the reason I'm an insomniac. I can't get my brain to shut off. I guess that's what we get for having massive brains.

Music I like