Me after I wrecked...
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Yay a picture post... (golf claps)
Ok Ok...so I haven't posted anything in a while. I have many many things that I would like to comment on (Like Pres. Hinkley's death, the elections, etc) but I just don't really have the time. So I thought I would give you guys a picture post instead. enjoy. This was a few weekends ago. We went sledding/snowboarding/snowskating up in draper. It was way up by the point of the mountain and the snow was crazy high. Both Rob and I got really sick after this .
The boys boarding. Matt, Jason, and Nick.
Carrie and Dani sledding
Tim and Dani. hehe. Tim put on her hat backwards.
Dani in her cute beanie
Don't you just love the face?
Jason, Tammie, and Dani
Me and my handsome bro, Jason
Carrie. The snow was really that high!!

Me after I wrecked...
Me after I wrecked...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
It's like it waited to snow until we left! I'm so jealous. Fun pics, thanks.
I tagged you
Loved the pictures. Particularly the last one.
Hope you're feeling better!
I tagged you too, same thing as tie.
didnt jason get married? I never see pictures of his wife. man now that I say that- i hope he really did or i'll sure feel sheepish.
and sorry- i didnt even read that post..i glance over the pictures but i was laughing to hard from the "golf claps" in the title, i had to come straight to the comments.
oh gosh- I have to spell check myself sorry.... I MEANT TO SAY: "I glanceD over the pictures, but I was laughing toO hard.."
Post a Comment