"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." Dr Seuss
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
I made myself a snowballAs perfect as could be.I thought I'd keep it as a petAnd let it sleep with me.I made it some pajamasAnd a pillow for its head.Then last night it ran away,But first- it wet the bed
That's cute. I miss the snow.
Great quote for this time of year...we are getting dumped on huh? I am glad you found my blog...it's been fun reading yours and staying in touch, somewhat! I am glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's cute. I miss the snow.
Great quote for this time of year...we are getting dumped on huh? I am glad you found my blog...it's been fun reading yours and staying in touch, somewhat! I am glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment