So I have been trying to put together a super long playlist to work out to, but I have had a hard time. I thought you all (yes all three of you!! ha!) could give me a bunch of songs.
Criteria
1. they have to PUMP me UP!
and thats it...haha
I expect a lot of comments on this one with good songs. I like all kinds of music so don't be shy about suggesting something.



10 comments:
OK, I have to suggest some 90's rock...Def Leopard!
Hah!
Jay
hey.. Tatu is fun to listen to :) they have some fast stuff. Techno, if you like Techno, theres some cool ones w/ Sarah Mclachlan remix. hope this helps?
Piece of Me- Britany Spears :-P
Jen, how bout some Rick Springfield! Ha! I found you off of Lara's site. I miss you. Hope that all is well with you.
Love ya,
Elaine
Michael Bolton. 'Nough said.
I'm sure that'll pump you up. Either that or make you want to go to an 80s prom. It's a win win situation there.
check out 'Basement Jaxx' I love their music and it is the ultimate for work outs. I've noticed a lot of professional aerobic instructors use their stuff too. 'Where's your head at', 'Red Alert' and 'Romeo' are a few of many good ones. Also Jem's 'They' and Oingo Boingo's 'Dead Man's Party' are a few more off the top of my head.
I love to work out to the Eighties Ladies:
Cindy Lauper:
She Bop
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I Drove All Night
Money Changes Everything
Good Enough
Pat Benetar:
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Love is A Battlefield
Heartbreaker
All Madonna
And How About?
Dixie Chicks:
Am I the Only one Who's Ever Felt
This Way?
Some Days You Gotta Dance
Hello Mr Heartache
Sin Wagon
If I Fall
Foreigner;
Eye of the Tiger
(DA digga da digga DA DA DA digga da digga DA DA DA digga da digga DA DA DA)
Aaron Neville:
Bird on a Wire (Makes you feel free!)
Foo Fighters:
Baker Street
The Killers
Aretha Franklin:
RESPECT
The Temptations:
My Girl
I Wish It Would Rain
Ain't Too Proud to Beg
I have tons more but I'm tried of typing. Call me.
Hey, I'm Jay's wife. Hope you don't mind me posting here. I would recommend Collective Soul and Maroon 5. Most of the time either one can get me moving pretty quickly! (And that's saying something with having 3 kids lol)
I like to listen to Black Eyed Peas, A New Found Glory, Boys Like Girls, but the problem is, is I start singing and trying to dance while walking on the tredmill- and then I look even stupider than I already do. so then I dont go back to the gym. so maybe you shouldnt listen to any of those......... :(
News flash: Everybody in the world is wondering what in the heck you are up to. Update needed pronto. Need my Jenny-wenny fix.
Post a Comment